Wanted Radiated male Sold by Bob Blome produced by Bill Zovickian

navyblu

Reaction score
I am looking for this tortoise, i am not usfw, so this isnt a witch hunt, im looking for it for my friend Bill Zovickian. I have spoken to Bob Blome the fomer owner and have tried to reach out to the buyers but received no reply. So i am trying a different way. Please contact Bob if you have concern of who i am, he gave me permission to reach out.

My phone number is 504 274 9795 and my email is [email protected]

If you have him i would love to talk with you about him, Thx! I am a breeder or Radiated here in Florida.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001_225131_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001_225131_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 810
  • Screenshot_20231001_225118_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001_225118_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 317
Was this a stolen tortoise?

I am looking for this tortoise, i am not usfw, so this isnt a witch hunt, im looking for it for my friend Bill Zovickian. I have spoken to Bob Blome the fomer owner and have tried to reach out to the buyers but received no reply. So i am trying a different way. Please contact Bob if you have concern of who i am, he gave me permission to reach out.

My phone number is 504 274 9795 and my email is [email protected]

If you have him i would love to talk with you about him, Thx! I am a breeder or Radiated here in Florida.

navyblu

I have resources to locate people if you have any details, I'm willing to help. Bill saved one of my radiata, such a great guy.

Is this "star-lord" or a different one?

Back